Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

GOT7 "Fly"

GOT7 Update! 

GOT7 update of 'Fly" M/V

Hello Kpoppers of the vast internet,

IGOT7s, have you already seen GOT7's new music video "Fly"?

With their new music video and stages coming up, who will be rooting for this groups first place wins? I know I am!

Before watching the music video, watch the trailer, which is super cute and portrays how GOT7 usually acts in their show "Real GOT7", joking and playing around with one another. It is the highlight of their album.

(video from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTYzJeYF4AA&ebc=ANyPxKqpYbi_ivM7rqTwrr68uv6yUY9HWKZlySrYCGPzA0p_1zys7hOH5wC2w43JnjRfGepfLwX2srJmTMo85YSaFJE5VMwQ8g)

The "Fly" music video was very interesting and very GOT7! I liked it. The song was more rap than an even mixture of rap and singing like they usually do. The arrangement was also different from other GOT7 songs. It was the rappers who took the lead for this song (rappers being Jackson, Mark, Bambam... and sometimes Yugeum?) versus when JB, JR, and Youngjae have the lead vocals. I definitely liked the vocal arrangements for this song and to see GOT7 show another side of themselves.

I liked the choreography from what we could see from the video. It really reminded me of flying because of the fluid and light movement that they demonstrate throughout the video. The jumping around also helps a bit when it comes to looking like your flying. :)

But I really like the scenes where the members really look like they are flying and soaring around with one another. The acting was on point and I could really feel JR's emotions while watching the video. I really like the part where everyone minus Jackson are flying together, but suddenly Mark and the others pull up and JR continues to fall. It was a scary moment or me because he just kept falling and could see the fear and confusion on his face.

*Good job JR!!*

I wonder if they will have a continuation of the video or not...

Anyway, here is the link to the video on youtube. Check it out and let me know what your thoughts are on the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4vFviZ4qw0

~Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment